Monday, August 1, 2011

Tea


So, this blog seems to be fairly food oriented. Maybe b/c meal times are times of connecting. One of these days I'll do a post of my favorite place, but that one will need lots of attention. For now, I'd like to talk about tea.

We found this teapot at Cost plus World Market while we were furnishing our place, and the teacup is from our Pottery Barn wedding registry dish collection. In this picture, the teapot was brewing some delicious dandelion detox tea from Yogi. After a series of stressful events, I have some time off so I'm using them to only drink juice from fresh vegetables. That's what everyone does, right? The tea was amazing, refreshing, and a tasty break from carrots and kale (which are very very very difficult to enjoy in bulk... I'm enjoying the long term benefits of the detox diet more than the taste)... in short, this scrumptious tea made my day!!

A short note on tea: Always remember to prep your teapot by swishing some hot water in there first, let the heat soak into the pot, then splash that out and pour in the rest of the water. That way your tea really brews Hot! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment