Saturday, June 4, 2011

Plants Vs Zombies

I'm not much of a gamer... I swear. I was happier watching my brothers beat Final Fantasy VII and Starcraft and all the classics, rather than try and get past level one myself. But! I admit I have a new game love: Plants vs Zombies!


Does that picture look ridiculous? That because it is.... a ridiculous amount of fun!!!!! I was very skeptical when Kevin showed me the game on our Xoom Tablet. I didn't think I'd give it an entire minute. Three days of planting pea lobbing plants and sunflowers to kill oncoming undead attackers later, I finally beat the adventure mode. Phew!!! I couldn't think about anything else until I did. So addictive! But I think it activates a part of my brain, the intelligent strategy creating war game lobe of the brain that doesn't get activated very often in daily life. Whatever the reason, this video game makes me so happy!!!!!!!

It's available in the iOS AppStore or the Amazon AppStore on Android. Go kill some Zombies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment